9 October 2015
Sunshine Coast Environment Council
Welcome to the Sunshine Coast Environment Council, the peak environmental advocacy group on the Sunshine Coast. SCEC represents over 40 community groups working on environmental protection, conservation, natural resource management and sustainability.
- Decades of environmental planning reform rolled back
- Mooloolah Logging Area-an ecological snapshot
- What Can We Do to Protect Koalas in Queensland?
- Ecotourism Plan review
- SCEC meets Minister on interchange impacts
- The Climate Change Relay Schedule
- We are recruiting a new coordinator
- WED Raffle Winners