Nature Conservation on Your Property
This free workshop is being hosted in your area and will equip you with the latest knowledge and practical skills in natural asset management, led by experts from Ecosure, Healthy Land & Water, and Watergum!
Join us for a day of valuable insights and practical tips to help you enhance the ecological value of your property.
This workshop will cover:
- Cane toad control methods and native frog identification
- Fire management and ecological burning on your property
- Introduction to effective pest management strategies including feral deer, pigs and wild dogs
- Trap setting demonstration for predators (post lunch)
- Navigating public databases and mapping systems for ecological assessment.
NEW Date and Time: Friday 14th July 9:30am - 12:30pm, with a demonstration after lunch for those who wish to see how traps are set up.
Where: Scout Hall, Nambour Showgrounds, Corner of Exhibition St and Cattleman's Rd.
Catering: Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
If you are interested in attending this session, please click here to register.
We'd love to see you there on the day!
Corner of Exhibition St and Cattleman's Rd
Nambour, QLD 4560
Google map and directions