Queenslanders are facing a dire threat to our environment.
The QLD Government:
- Has made changes to legislation, permitting damaging cattle grazing on some National Parks until Dec 31
- Plans to open National Parks to high impact forms of recreation
- Are actively promoting development on Park land through financial incentives
National Parks Association of Queensland calls on the QLD Government to:
- Remove cattle grazing from Queensland National Parks
- Protect National Parks from high impact recreation
- Prohibit resort construction on National Park land
- Expand National Park coverage beyond 5%
Take action and voice your opposition to these changes Sign the petition here.