Upcoming SCEC Events
After last year's sell-out event, Drag Queen Bingo is back!
Come join Melony Brests and her dazzling side kick Sal Monella for an evening not to be missed! Doors open at 6:30pm with the first ball dropping at 7:30pm. Tickets are pre-sold only and will sell out! Let us know when booking if you're part of a group, or are booking on behalf of a larger party and we'll make sure we reserve you a table!
Join us for a night of raucous laughter and help raise funds for the Sunshine Coast Environment Council's work to protect our beautiful local environment. This year’s event will raise funds to help save Yaroomba from inappropriate development and protect the area's endangered turtle population. Snap up your tickets quick to avoid missing out.
Here's what you need to know:
Time: 6:30pm for a 7:30pm start
Location: Coolum Civic Centre
Tickets: $25 presold online at
Drinks: Beer, wine, bubbly and soft drink will be available for purchase on the night.
Food: A wonderful Mexican meal will be available for $10 with the proceeds going to Friends of Yaroomba. BYO food is also welcome - so feel free to bring a platter along or food for your table.
Bingo books: one complimentary plus additional books for purchase
Prizes: yes there will be prizes! We also have a raffle with some great things to win so bring along some extra coins!
What else: This is an 18+ event with humour that some may find offensive.
We look forward to seeing you there!
World Environment Day Festival is a celebration of our unique environment with live performances, wholesome food, sustainable stall holders, a fun kids program, live art, innovative displays, community and environment groups to meet and learn from, and more activities than you can poke a stick at!
Check out the official WED Fest website here.
The World Environment Day Festival Raffle is back! Great prizes are up for grabs and proceeds go straight back into the festival to help us bring the much-loved event to the Sunshine Coast community for free every year.
Buy your raffle tickets online today and go in the draw to win:
- Woodford Folk Festival - 2 x one day pass adult tickets. Valued at $300.
- Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas - 2 nights' accommodation for 2 guests with full buffet breakfast. Valued at $638.
- RACV Noosa - 1 night accommodation for 2 adults. Valued at $400.
- NOTOX Surfboards Australia - 1 x set of 5 surfboard fins. Valued at $75.
- Patagonia - 1 x duffel bag. Valued at $150.
- Billabong - Prize pack with hat, backpack and towel. Valued at $120.
- Kanu Kapers - 1 x one day self guided kayak tour. Valued at $99.
- Paradise Seaplanes - gift voucher.
- Mooloolaba Canal Cruise - 2 x gift vouchers. Valued at $100.
- Elixibar - Dinner for 2. Valued at $50.
- Biome - 1 x $50 gift voucher, storage bag and water bottle.
- Artwork pack - Original painting by Cynthia Rye "Bundaroo Creek, Conondale", plus 2 framed photographic prints.
Prizes will be drawn on Wednesday 5th June - World Environment Day 2019 at the SCEC office and winners will be contacted by phone and email.