Check out the latest SCEC media mentions and articles for 2022:
- 10 March 2022 Beach permits hit 124,700, but State Government has no plans to cut numbers
- 3 March 2022 - Sunshine Coast News - Community outrage as State Government to log popular hardwood bushland for power poles
- 27 February 2022 - Sunshine Coast News - How we've made a neat effort on our beaches but there's more work to be done
- 16 February 2022 - The Courier Mail - Progress updates: Key decisions for major Sunshine Coast 2022 developments
- 16 February 2022 - Sunshine Coast News - How a little-known bear and Coast author are inspiring next generation of conservationists
- 15 February 2022 - The Courier Mail - Sunshine Coast Council responds to latest court decision on Sekisui House
- 11 February 2022 - Patagonia Roaring Journals - Last Resort Win at Yaroomba
- 10 February 2022 - The Courier Mail - Sekisui House resort appeal decision: Development Watch scores win in long-running battle
- 9 February 2022 - 7 News - Yaroomba residents have claimed victory, in their latest legal fight to stop a major development in the area.
- 19 January 2022 - 7 News - The debate over drumlines has been reignited
- 18 January 2022 - Glasshouse Country and Maleny News - Fight for Ferny Forest Continues
- 13 January 2022 - 7 News - The Sunshine Coast could be just one storm away from some popular beaches disappearing.
To see the full list of media mentions for previous years please click here.