World Environment Day 2018 Raffle
The World Environment Day Festival Raffle is back! Great prizes are up for grabs and proceeds go straight back into the festival to help us bring the much-loved event to the Sunshine Coast community for free every year.
Buy your raffle tickets online today and go in the draw to win:
- 2 nights' accommodation for 2 adults at the famous O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat on the Gold Coast. Kick back and relax in a Mountain View Room, enjoy morning and afternoon tea, a wine tasting at O'Reilly's Canungra Valley Vineyards and a guided morning bird walk.
- 2 adult tickets to Woodford Folk Festival (one day pass)
- 2 nights' accommodation for 2 guests with full buffet breakfast at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas on the door step of the Noosa National Park. Valued at $638.
- Handmade pottery bowl by local artist Michael Pugh, valued at $350.
- $250 gift voucher for organic clothing at Sinerji Forest Glen.
- 2 x 10 class yoga passes for you and a friend to Yoga NRG Valued at $270
- Indigenous artist Robert Henderson, Wiradjuri,framed art print of 'Uninterrupted, continuing Sovereignty' Valued at $250 (original piece valued at $19800)
- 2 Person Ecotekk Electric Bike Beach Tour, Noosa North Shore ,Valued at $219
- 2 All Day Noosa Ferry Passes, Value at $120
- Billabong Prize pack with Hat , backpack and Towel. Valued at $120
- Back street Cafe Mooloolaba Gift Voucher.Valued at $100
- Coastal Cruises Family pass- Valued at $60
- Solbar keep cup and gift voucher combo
Prizes will be drawn on Friday 29 June 2018 at the SCEC office and winners will be contacted by phone and email.
All funds raised go towards WED Festival