World Environment Day 2019 Raffle
The World Environment Day Festival Raffle is back! Great prizes are up for grabs and proceeds go straight back into the festival to help us bring the much-loved event to the Sunshine Coast community for free every year.
Buy your raffle tickets online today and go in the draw to win:
- Woodford Folk Festival - 2 x one day pass adult tickets. Valued at $300.
- Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas - 2 nights' accommodation for 2 guests with full buffet breakfast. Valued at $638.
- RACV Noosa - 1 night accommodation for 2 adults. Valued at $400.
- NOTOX Surfboards Australia - 1 x set of 5 surfboard fins. Valued at $75.
- Patagonia - 1 x duffel bag. Valued at $150.
- Billabong - Prize pack with hat, backpack and towel. Valued at $120.
- Kanu Kapers - 1 x one day self guided kayak tour. Valued at $99.
- Paradise Seaplanes - gift voucher.
- Mooloolaba Canal Cruise - 2 x gift vouchers. Valued at $100.
- Elixibar - Dinner for 2. Valued at $50.
- Biome - 1 x $50 gift voucher, storage bag and water bottle.
- Artwork pack - Original painting by Cynthia Rye "Bundaroo Creek, Conondale", plus 2 framed photographic prints.
Prizes will be drawn on Wednesday 5th June - World Environment Day 2019 at the SCEC office and winners will be contacted by phone and email.