Our office hours are 9-5pm, Tuesday - Friday. You can contact us by:
Phone: (07) 5441 5747
Email: Send us a message below. We are a small team and will respond as soon as we can.
We are a non-profit, peak environmental advocacy organisation and while we can't address all wildlife and environmental issues on the Sunshine Coast, we have a range of member groups who are doing wonderful work in those areas.
If you're looking for information on the following topics, here are some recommended groups to get in touch with:
- Injured wildlife: WILVOS Emergency Hotline 07 5441 6200
- Concerns with a tree/s being cleared by your neighbour or in your local area: Sunshine Coast Council 07 5475 7272
- Volunteering with on-ground land or coast care: see our member groups here for a range of ways to get involved.
- Illegal dumping or littering: find out how to report it on the QLD government website here.
- Reporting pollution from an incident or commercial source, or fish kills: Call the Pollution Hotline on 1300 130 372
- Development and building concerns relating to buildings/structures, or illegal activities: notify Sunshine Coast Council online or 07 5475 7272
- Water and sewerage matters/emergencies: Unitywater 1300 086 489
Contact SCEC below: