Past SCEC Events
Sunshine Coast Climate Action Now [SCCAN] are proud to present a musical concert on Saturday 5th May 2018 at the Lake Kawana Community Centre.
The World Environment Day Festival Raffle is back! Great prizes are up for grabs and proceeds go straight back into the festival to help us bring the much-loved event to the Sunshine Coast community for free every year.
Buy your raffle tickets online today and go in the draw to win:
- 2 nights' accommodation for 2 adults at the famous O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat on the Gold Coast. Kick back and relax in a Mountain View Room, enjoy morning and afternoon tea, a wine tasting at O'Reilly's Canungra Valley Vineyards and a guided morning bird walk.
- 2 adult tickets to Woodford Folk Festival (one day pass)
- 2 nights' accommodation for 2 guests with full buffet breakfast at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas on the door step of the Noosa National Park. Valued at $638.
- Handmade pottery bowl by local artist Michael Pugh, valued at $350.
- $250 gift voucher for organic clothing at Sinerji Forest Glen.
- Plus more prizes to be announced!!
A huge thank you to all of the generous businesses who have donated these amazing prizes!
Prizes will be drawn on Friday 29 June 2018 at the SCEC office and winners will be contacted by phone and email.
The award-winning World Environment Day Festival is back for its 39th year on the Sunshine Coast!
In 2017 World Environment Day Festival took out the State winner for Australia's Best Charity or Cause Related Event of the Year at the 2017 Australian Event awards!
View the WED Festival promo video below
The 2017 event saw the highest number of community groups and attendees come together in the one spot with perfect winter weather to top of it off. The 2017 event also featured our first ever Renewables Expo which was brought to fruition by local group 'Sunshine Coast Climate Action Now.' Take a look at these great photos of the event in our gallery and be sure to come along next year!